Good Health


Often times, we wait for our physician to tell us we need to eat healthier and take care of our bodies.  Why is that?  In the back of our minds, we know it's coming, so why not take action BEFORE the doctor prescribes it.  It starts with our mindset, then we have to make it simple.

The first question we should ask ourselves when it comes to eating is:

1.  WHAT IS MY ROI - RETURN ON INVESTMENT?

The second question is:

2.  AM I PRACTICING THE 80/20 RULE?

With all the diets and gimmicks out there, proper nutrition can be confusing and a bit overwhelming.  The most popular questions that people ask me are:  what should I be eating, how much should I be eating, and how often should I eat. 

Making things simple is the key to sticking with it and developing an overall good health regimen.  Let's break it down.  Below you will learn exactly what we mean by ROI and what the 80/20 rule is.

We will train you to creatively think of your health the same way you think of your finances.  What you put in your body should result in a positive return on your investment.  Afterall, your body is your temple.  Don't treat it like a trash can. 

Eat fresh to get the most out of your investment! Natural, unprocessed foods are powerful tools used to boost your body's natural ability to fight off any sickness bug. 

Eat fresh to get the most out of your investment! Natural, unprocessed foods are powerful tools used to boost your body's natural ability to fight off any sickness bug. 

The 80/20 rule allows you cash in on your investment.  Simply speaking, 80% of what you put in your body, should have a positive ROI.  Consider the remaining 20% your reward for making that smart 80% investment.

You were so good, eating your super food powered kale and strawberry salad.  Now reward yourself with a yummy berry strawberry smoothie and caramel cheddar popcorn.

You were so good, eating your super food powered kale and strawberry salad.  Now reward yourself with a yummy berry strawberry smoothie and caramel cheddar popcorn.